Travel between Paris and Auvers-sur-Oise
- The train leaves from platform 34 (Gare du Nord/Paris Nord) at 9:56 a.m. and departs Auvers at 6:18 p.m.
- This special direct train (weekends – Saturday/Sunday and holidays) takes between 32 and 35 minutes. The regular trains require a change and take about one to one and a half hours.
- The direct train operates between the first Sunday in April until the last Sunday in October – call the tourist office (+33 1 34 48 08 54) or visit Transilien/SNCF for timetable Gare du Nord to Auvers-sur-Oise and the Transport page for directions.
- Special, direct train leaves from Gare du Nord (Paris Nord) Saturday, Sunday and holidays
- All information about Auvers-sur-Oise is near your train platform – not at the tourist office window
- Green ticket machine requires credit card with a smart chip or cash
- Or buy your ticket at the window
- The wood walkway on your right leads to a toilet on the street level
- The platform is located on the other side of the turnstiles toward the back of the station
- Once through the turnstiles, the information kiosk helps with train questions
- The platform (Voie) is posted at last minute – usually 34 or 35
- All train announcements are in French
- The Paris train leaves Auvers-sur-Oise at 6:18 p.m., platform (voie) 2. Take the stairs down and under the tracks.
Going to Auver-sur-Oise and want to buy a ticket before you reach Gare Saint-Lazare or Gare du Nord? Buy a day pass ticket (Mobilis) at a metro station (Zones 1-5). If you use the ticket machine, the metro station should have one that accepts coins and bills and one that accepts credit cards with the smart chip. If you are using a credit card without the chip, the agent will process your non-chip credit card (USA type, for example).
This ticket will be good for the day on any bus, metro, tram, or RER, within the five zones (Paris center is zones 1 and 2).